Introducing the new auto CPAP machine by Fisher Paykel. With 10 years of research and development, this machine is guaranteed to meet all your needs for sleep therapy. *This machine includes a heated hose and humidifier, Model #SPSAAN
- ThermoSmart Technology: world-class humidification features a heated breathing tube with AirSpiral™ technology that is designed to minimize condensation. The enhanced algorithm delivers a comfortable humidification experience for patients
- Easy-access chamber: A simple push of the button gives access to the water chamber which is easy to fill and clean
- Quiet, integrated design: The power supply and humidifier have been integrated fully, to minimize space taken on the bedside table.
- Expiratory Relief: An added layer of comfort. Automatically relieves CPAP pressure during exhalation to make breathing more comfortable.
- Convenient Elbow-to-Tubing Connection: Tubing swivels freely from its rotating connection to the machine.
Canadian federal laws require a person to have an up to date prescription in order to purchase a CPAP machine. A prescription provides information such as details about the patient as well as recommended air pressure. The purpose of the prescription is to ensure the air pressure settings on the machine will not harm the user. If the machine settings are too high a person’s airway can be damaged. If the settings are too low, the CPAP therapy will not be effective.
A prescription can be obtained from a medical doctor, doctor of osteopathy, psychiatrist, physician's assistant, nurse practitioner, dentist, or naturopath. We CAN NOT accept a prescription written by any of the following unless they are also an MD or DO: Chiropractor, podiatrist, optometrist, or psychologist.
Machine Set Up
Based upon your prescription, SleepYeti will configure this CPAP machine just for you prior to shipping.
Download our free PDF brochure for sleep hygiene tips and cleaning instructions for your CPAP machine and equipment. (Click here to download)