FitLife Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
The Philips Respironics FitLife "Total" face CPAP mask is the perfect solution to users who have trouble wearing conventional CPAP therapy masks. The larger surface area and roominess of this mask virtually eliminates problems that would occur with facial hair, dentures, nasal bridge breakdown, facial irregularities, and claustrophobia. The mask quickly establishes a robust seal around the less pressure-sensitive perimeter of the CPAP user’s face while maintaining a clear, unrestricted view. The easy to use quick release snap clips makes taking the mask on and off incredibly simple. The FitLife is an excellent choice for low and high pressure CPAP users who are mouth breathers. Call a customer service representative if you are unsure on your size, or you have any questions.
- Large surface area equalizes pressure and flow inside the mask and minimizes eye irritation
- Built in entrainment valve triggers give user access to room air if pressure drops
- Cushion is built right into the mask frame, reducing the number of parts
- Perimeter seal is made with a soft silicone cushion, which fits quickly and evenly for maximum comfort
- Rotation accessory swivel point allows for greater hose movement