Swift Fx Nano Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear
The ResMed Swift FX Nano nasal mask may be small in size, but make no mistake — it still delivers the effective therapy that’s made ResMed a trusted name in sleep apnea treatment worldwide. The Swift FX Nano combines all the features that set our nasal masks apart from the rest — including ease of fit, reliable performance and natural breathing comfort — with an open, ultra-lightweight and streamlined design.
- Swift FX nano cushion is very similar to the AirFit N10 mask's cushion
- Soft silicone headgear and low profile backstrap provide lightweight stability for your mask, the same great headgear as the Swift Fx/Bella masks
- Clinically tested at pressures up to 20 cm H2O
- Easy to clean with minimal parts
- Vents direct exhaled air away from your bed partner
View sizing chart here.
Masks will collect bacteria over time. It is recommended that you replace your CPAP mask every six months to maintain a high level of hygiene.
Download our free PDF brochure for sleep hygiene tips and cleaning instructions for your CPAP machine and equipment.
Sorry, currently out of stock