EasyLife Nasal CPAP Mask WITHOUT Headgear
The Philips Respironics EasyLife nasal CPAP mask comes complete with their patented Auto Seal cushion technology, which nearly eliminates the need for manual mask adjustments. This unique inflatable dual-cushion design uses an inner cushion to create an instant self-adjusting seal, while the outer cushion provides comfort and support. Call a customer service representative if you are unsure on your size, or you have any questions.
Please note this does not include the headgear. This product is the mask interface only as displayed
- Brand new design, with optional clips
- Latex Free mask
- Forehead pad adjusts automatically, making it easy to fit for all types of users
- Angled exhalation micro ports make this mask quieter and redirect air away from your bed partner
- Uniquely designed inflatable cushion
- Adjustable in four places, making this mask extremely customizable
- Three tab removable nasal and forehead cushion
Unlike traditional masks, EasyLife is designed to cover a smaller surface area of the nose. Use the sizing gauge to choose the smallest size that is wide enough to extend beyond the nostrils but does not obstruct nasal breathing. Tip: Do not estimate size based on experience with other nasal masks.
View sizing chart here.
Masks will collect bacteria over time. It is recommended that you replace your CPAP mask every six months to maintain a high level of hygiene.
Download our free PDF brochure for sleep hygiene tips and cleaning instructions for your CPAP machine and equipment.
Sorry, currently out of stock